The first commissions I got after moving to Pennsylvania from Maryland is this extending trestle table. I friend of mine from high school ordered it from me and I think I can say my first PA commission is a success! Check the video below to see how I did it.
Here are a few photos the client provided after the table was delivered.
If you’re interested in the tools I used for this project here are some links to where you can purchase them on Amazon. Purchasing anything through my Amazon links really helps me out. Amazon provides me with a small kickback for helping promote the products they sell. Don’t worry, you still get the same price. I just get a cut of it from Amazon.
- Festool 574447 XL DF 700 Domino Joiner Set
- Festool 498899 Assorted Domino Beech Tenons and Cutters in T-Loc Systainer
- Festool HK55 Crosscut Saw
- Festool FS Guide Rails 1400
- Grizzly G0715P Polar Bear Series Hybrid Table Saw with Riving Knife, 10-Inch
- Forrest WW10407125 Woodworker II 10-Inch 40 Tooth ATB .125 Kerf Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
- INCRA LS32-TS TS-LS Table Saw Fence 32-Inch Range
- Incra MITER5000 Miter 5000 Table Saw Miter Gauge with Sled and Telescoping Fence
Drills, Drivers and Glue
- Ryobi P882 One+ 18v Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
- Rockler 3-Piece Silicone Glue Brush Application Kit
- Fast Cap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 ounces)
Really like the work I do and want to support it? Then Patreon is by far the best way. Consider becoming a Patron at any of the reward levels I offer!